February 29, 2016

THE NEW ELAH TREE SITE IS HERE!!

Hello friends! I have some exciting news! Elah Tree has a new home and today the brand new Elah Tree site launches!  For the last few weeks I've been working on bringing everything together and I'm so excited to share it with you.

If you've found yourself here that means you've either clicked over from bloglovin or you may have stumbled here on accident. Either way, I'm excited to see you and I can't wait for you to hop over to the new home of Elah Tree. But before you leave don't forget to subscribe on Bloglovin and update your RSS feeds so you don't miss a thing!

What happens to this space? This blog will remain up and you'll still be able to access the archives. This space has been my creative home since 2009. It has been a little bittersweet to say goodbye, but I'm looking forward to growing and new opportunities.

Thank you so much to all of you that have been with me through this journey. I have learned so much, grown and made some amazing friends. Many of you have walked with me through this journey and some of you are new friends too. I'm grateful for both of you and I'm so excited for all of you to join me at the new Elah Tree home. See you on the flip side. ;) xoxo! Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...