February 3, 2016

THE BEST HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE

THE BEST HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
Confession, I don't ever finish my drinks. I'm not sure why, it just doesn't happen. If it's not water, I usually only drink half and that's when I'm doing a good job, haha. Before we had our big snow storm I went to the grocery store and picked up a few things, including apple cider. Tyler loves apple cider. I considered buying myself some hot chocolate mix, but I only drink one or two and I knew it would just sit in the cabinet for probably a year.

Even though I didn't want to buy hot chocolate mix I knew I might want one, so I decided to figure out how to make it homemade. I've really missed making things, so I've been finding any excuse to be a maker again. I was pretty over the moon once I figured out how easy hot chocolate was to make. It made far more sense to always make it homemade since I almost always have the ingredients on hand. Homemade hot chocolate for the win!
THE BEST HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
CLASSIC HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
Ingredients

  • 1/4 cup milk
  • 1 tbs cocoa
  • 2 tsp brown sugar
  • 2 tsp honey
  • a splash of vanilla


Method : Pour 1/4 cup of milk in your mug of choice. Add the cocoa and brown sugar. Pour piping hot water over the milk, cocoa, and brown sugar. Mix well. Squeeze in about 2 tsp of honey and add a splash of vanilla. Mix well and enjoy!

THE BEST HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
THE BEST HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
THE BEST HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
Friends, this is so easy and so easy to change up. Add a bit more sugar or honey if you want it a little sweeter. Add a bit more cocoa if you want it a little more chocolaty. Make it to your hearts content. What are some of your favorite ways to make hot chocolate? xoxo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...