December 4, 2015

ETSY FAVORITES : HOLIDAY PACKAGING EDITION

I've been extra swooning over the packaging I've been finding on Etsy. Oh my gracious, it's all so lovely. I want to buy all of it and wrap all the pretty things. Here are a few of my favorites.

Gold Italian Ribbon & Twine Kit : Adorable, right? I want to put this ribbon and twine around everything.

Pine Tree Gift Wrap : Gold pine trees. Need I saw more?

Deer Christmas Wrap : Look at how cute those deers are and their on kraft paper.

Pinstripe Kraft Boxes : I'm totally going to buy these kraft boxes and put cookies in them.

What have you been swooning over lately? xoxo! Samantha


No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...