December 23, 2015

AU REVOIR : ON HOLIDAY

Hello friends! We're off! This is the first time I've ever gone on holiday from the blog. I'm pretty excited about it. We'll be celebrating Christmas and New Years with friends and family. Stop by on December 31st for a recap of some of my favorite memories and some of my favorite posts.

We'll return to regular scheduled programming on January 8th with a recap of our holiday and be excited, because I have lots of fun things planned for this new year. Hop on over to instagram (@elahtree) and follow along for our everyday shenanigans. Thanks for sticking with me friends! Remember that I love you and Jesus loves you even more! Merry Christmas! Xoxo! Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...