November 2, 2015

RACHEL & HAROLD : COUPLES PHOTOGRAPHY

I love photography people in love, it's the most adorable thing ever. I'm also a hopeless romantic, photography love is so dreamy. Guys, I had so much fun photography Rachel and Harold. We met at Bear Mountain, one of my favorite places and we headed towards the water. Mountains and water, the perfect combination, right? :)

One of my favorite things about photography Rachel and Harold is how much they laughed and smiled together. People that smile are so infections and so was there love. Harold was so sweet with Rachel. It's one of my favorite things to see how much a husband loves his wife.
This photo session was so much fun! I loved photography these two amazing people and I was totally challenged during their session as well. Those are the best kind of shoots, that ones that keep stretching  you. :) xoxo! Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...