November 6, 2015

A PLAYLIST TO POWER THROUGH YOUR EDITING

Sometimes I love editing. Others times, not so much, ha! When I edit I either listen to music or have a t.v. or movie playing in the background. When It comes to editing I want to listen to something fun, upbeat, and a little nostalgic. You know, something warm an fuzzy.

So, I decided to put together a playlist to share with ya'll to power through some of your editing.  Because, whew, setting at a computer for multiple hours isn't always super fun. I also thought that I would make this playlist with a theme, there's no theme, haha!

Friends, tell me some of your favorite songs so I can add them to our playlist! :) xoxo! Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...