November 18, 2015

A LITTLE ENCOURAMENT

Occasionally I get questions about camera equipment. Whether or not I think someone should upgrade their equipment. And I want to encourage you in a way that I don't think I was ever encouraged when I was first starting out.

Here's the thing. Your camera equipment can do a lot. It can do so many things, you simple have to learn how to make it do it. You make the photo, not your equipment. And I read once, "until you are able to say what your camera can't do," then there is no reason to upgrade.  So find grace and encouragement in your equipment. Get out there and try new things. And never look down on your equipment and don't let others look down on you because of your equipment either. And if there are those out there looking down on you because of your equipment, then they must be missing the true meaning of photography.
Have the lovelies Wednesday friends! xoxo! Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...