August 3, 2015

EASY LEMON ALL PURPOSE CLEANER

Our entire bathroom is tile; floor, walls, and shower, all tile. When we moved in I started to wonder what the best way to clean our tile was. I wanted something natural and I wanted something that would maintain the cleanliness of shower. I did some research and learned that all I needed was some vinegar and lemon. Simple enough, right?

I've done a few DIY cleaners with vinegar, but nothing specif with lemon. My friend Sarah had picked up these super cute glass spray bottles, so all that was left was for me to get the lemons.  Because I was creating a vinegar based cleaning solution I knew it would probably be perfect for everyday use around the house too.
LEMON ALL PURPOSE CLEANER

INGREDIENTS : 
Juice from three lemons
1 cup of water
3/4 cup of vinegar 

METHOD :  
Squeeze juice from each lemon and set lemons aside. Remove seeds from lemon juice. Using a funnel pour lemon juice into container, add 1 cup of water and 3/4 cup of vinegar. Shake well and your done. Easy peasy, right?

TIP: 
Before throwing your lemons away remove the lemon pulp, leaving only the peels. Fill a mason jar with vinegar and add your lemon peels. Seal with a lid and let set for 2 to 3 weeks. Once the lemons have steeped in the vinegar remove the peels. Add your lemon vinegar mix to one parts water and you have another all purpose cleaner.
This cleaner turned out so great! Right after making it I used it on my counters and it worked perfectly. I used it on my shower too and it seems to be doing great! What are some of you favorite natural cleaners? xoxo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...