June 12, 2015

DEAR FRIEND


DEAR FRIEND,

It was a fun, yet quiet week. Over the weekend we took in two different movies, which isn't like us, but apparently we went crazy, ha! We saw Tomorrowland and San Andres. Both were good, but I liked San Andres best. It reminded me of when I was a kid and saw Twister for the first time and thought it was the best movie ever. Tomorrowland was a little different then I thought, still good but different. We got in a photo shoot this weekend which is always a plus and we wrapped it up way faster then any other shoot we have done. I tackled a couple photo shoots this week for next weeks posts and spent a few days at the pool. I'm soaking up the sun while I can. ;) I ended this week by baking my famous cookies, ha! At least that is what everyone at Blue Sky calls them.


FAVORITE FINDS

These 10 tips.
For the adventurous heart
Hello avocado and tomato toast.
The cutest pineapple bag, you chance to win. 
6 phrases to incorporate into your marriage.
Whole wheat Greek yogurt pancakes! ... get in my belly...
This video ... all the feels. 

How was your week?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...