June 5, 2015

DEAR FRIEND


DEAR FRIEND,

Last week was a whirl wind and this week I finally feel like I'm getting back to a normal routine. Tyler and I enjoyed a sweet stop at Starbucks while adventuring around all weekend. The clouds rolled in Sunday night and we had rain until Tuesday. It was a nice steady rain. A calm rain that makes you want to stay in all day. Tyler brought home a new toy. One that we have been wanting for a while. Something that Tyler and I really enjoy doing together is photography and we had really been wanting a second camera to take on adventures, now we're both equip. I wrapped up my week with lots of quiet time by the pool. Staying at a hotel does have it's perks. ;)

FAVORITE FINDS :

-- Hawaiian BBQ salmon burger, hello summer.
-- Are you ready for this month's #TriStyleCo challenge? We can't wait for you to come along!
-- Coffee with a friend.
-- One more burger, because this one looks amazing also.
-- A calm floral mood.
-- Life long learning all the days.

How was your week, friends? xo. Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...