May 4, 2015

MAY GOALS


APRIL GOALS

1.) Start 'Make It Happen' : YES! I was afraid that this wouldn't happen, but I made it through a few chapters and then skipped to the back. haha!

2.) Brainstorm photo content : Yes and no. I thought up a few things, but I think I'm going to switch gears and focus on learning more.

3.) Date Nights : Well, kind of, but not really. We're going to work on this one.

4.) Workout : YES! and I added running to the mix! Woot!

MAY GOALS

1.) FOCUS ON LEARNING :  I have signed up for a handful of different skillshare classes and I want to make sure I'm taking advantage of them. I really wanted this year to be a year of learning in all areas of my life, and I want to learn as much as I can in this season.

2.) COMMUNITY BUILDING : Building community is tough sometimes when you move a lot, but Tyler and I love cultivating deep community and we've been praying we can do that here.

3.) RUNNING : I've added running to my workout routine and I am loving it. Running has always been a challenge for me, but I'm finally finding my groove and it's so nice. My goal is to increase to 3 miles of running 3 to 4 times a week.

What are your goals for this month, friends? xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...