May 21, 2015

MAINTAINING DEEP COMMUNITY { THE STATIONERY CHRONICLES }

When you move a lot you come to understand how important community is. I have become rather accustomed to moving, I've grown accustomed to the changes, and truth be told, I love the adventure. But I also know how important community it, because when you grow up in a strong community you never really know how important it is until you leave it.

Because of the different places we have lived and our current nomad life, Tyler and I have learned to dive head first into cultivating community wherever we land, even when it's hard. We have also learned to keep strong ties with those we leave behind, because we still cherish those connections and that community.
Many people we love live faraway. These are people who I have been with us through so many life stages. People who knew us before we were married, people who watched our relationship grow, and new friends that we have made along the way.

Prior to leaving the community I grew up in I had never really thought about sending lots of snail mail. Most of the people I had come to cherish lived in the same town as I did. But now, with all of our travels, there are people I love all over the place and staying connected to them through snail mail as become incredibly important to me and has helped at maintaining and building deeper community.

Today, I want to introduce you to two shops that have great products to help build and maintain community. Pretty French Things is filled with the most adorable French inspired stationery. I fell in love with these Paris Doors post-card set and there are multiply colors including; red, brown, and black/white. I love how unique these post-cards are and I love that they would be so cute hanging on the wall.  And just for you, Pretty French Things is offering free domestic shipping on orders over $15!  Use cc PARIS15, offer ends June 15.
Next up, are the cute and super encouraging cards from Allison RamsingAllison Ramsing stationery is all about celebrating and encouraging others and I just love that. I love the unique and beautiful hand lettered cards and each come with thick kraft paper envelopes. And today, Allison Ramsing is giving you an opportunity to win 3 cards of your choice! Hurray! Your chance to win below!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Entries will be run via rafflecopter above. The giveaway will close in 7 days, at that time one winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be announced within seven days of the closing day. Once the winner is announced they will receive an email and they have 24 hours to respond or forfeit the prize. Entries will be verified and reviewed at the discretion of Elah Tree. Any falsified entries will be disqualified.  
I want to encourage you to send lots of snail mail. Fill cards with sweet words of encouragement and send them to everyone you love. Remember, Pretty French Things is offering free domestic shipping on orders over $15! Use cc PARIS15, offer ends June 15. And Allison Ramsing is offering 30% off all orders! Use cc ELAHTREE. Happy Thursday, friends! xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...