May 29, 2015

ALL THE THINGS

It's time for a mini recap of my week back home, whew. This week has been a whirl wind since getting back. I had the best time back home and was able to experience some of my favorite things. I forgot how much I love Missouri in the spring. I took pictures of some of my favorite places, all the beautiful trees, the falls where I took my senior photos, and lots of Chick-Fil-A. 

Before I left for my trip, I chatted with my friend, Eden, and we made a plan to do a photo shoot with her and her girls. I was so excited! It had been such a long time since I had done a shoot like that and it was so lovely. Eden and her girls were the sweetest, I'll be sharing more on that next week. The specific reason for my return was to celebrate my brother. He was on his last leg of officer training. I was so proud of him. We celebrated all day, including a stop at Pass Pro! ha!

LINK LOVE

Southwestern fiesta chicken, so good. 
5 resources for your quiet times.
These kicks
Summer time kiwi ice cream, yes please. 
The best gear for your tech.
Capture life, capture your memories.
Twitter tips.
You know it.

How was your week, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...