May 8, 2015

5 THINGS

1.) Flowers are in full bloom and it's so beautiful. All the beauty of Spring is shining to so bright.

2.) We Did so many fun things this past weekend. We went and saw Avengers and it was so good. We ate BBQ.  And we squeezed in a fun photo shoot for TriStyle & Co.

3.) I tried some new strawberry lemonade and it's so good. A perfect drink for two.

4.) I finally got a new doughnut pan (my other one is in storage) and you know what that means. I'm going to try to make everything into a doughnut. Haha! I have some bananas that I need to use and I was thinking about making banana doughnuts!

5.) It was nice and sunny yesterday so I decided to spend some time outside soaking up the sun. It was lovely.

LINK LOVE

She's a Colorado girl now. 
A crash course in Google analytics.
This dress and this clutch
Pressing on towards a running goal.
These shoes.

How was your weekend, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...