April 7, 2015

TRISTYLE & CO. : BLACK SKINNIES

LOCATION: White Plains, NY
DETAILS: ModCloth striped top (similar)  ||  Grey Vest (similar)   ||   UniQlo Black Skinnies (similar)  ||   Tahari Boot (similar)  ||   Minimalist Circle Necklace (similar)

Last week I celebrated Spring in one of my favorite spring dresses. But for this post I decided to stay warm. haha! I learned my lesson last time, whew. The weather is slowing making it's way into higher temps and I have been day dreaming or dresses and shorts, but until then I'll stick with a few warmer layers. This month TriStyle & Co. decided to go with a classic piece, black skinny jeans. Best ever, right? I've actually just recently added black skinny jeans to my wardrobe. I'm not sure what took me so long, but now I wear them with everything. 

Have you participated in any of the past #TriStyleCo challenges? Are you wondering what #TriStyleCo is about? TriStyle & Co is a collaboration between Elizabeth of Oak + Oats, Megs of Rivers & Roads, and me (Samantha of Elah Tree). Our goal is to encourage, awaken, and celebrate the inherent beauty in each one of us as we live in community. TriStyle & CO. is just that; a place for community and belonging. We'd love for you to join us on this fun style journey. Want to be kept in the loop and meet new friends? Join the growing TriStyle & Co. community!
YOUR MISSION:
For this month we are styling black skinny jeans. See how each one of us style it and then show us how you style yours! Show us how you style it on your blog, instagram, or twitter! Make sure to use the hashtag #TriStyleCo so that we can see your wonderful creations. We love building a community with all of you!
Seriously friends, I have been wearing my black skinny jeans with everything. Check it out here, I'm almost wearing the exact same outfit. haha! We took these photos on a day that was a little chilly so I decided to layer up. Boots, skinnies, a comfy top, and my vest. I was good to go for any adventure that was brought my way!  
We can't wait for you to come along with us! Join the TriStyle & Co. Community! Get out those skinny jeans and don't forget to #TriStyleCoHave an idea of what we should style for next month? Tweet us using the hashtag #TriStyleCo and follow us on twitter too - @oakandoats @megmcilvaine @Elahtree  xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...