April 24, 2015

5 THINGS

1.) We've been on the hunt for a good deli place. We found a place we loved in Burbank, but we haven't found a favorite here, yet. We'll get there.

2.) We went over to a friends house to do some projects and I got to help hang some dry-wall. First timer!

3.) I started this week with a slow rainy Monday. It's been nice having so many rainy days. My favorite are when the day starts out with sunshine and then ends with rain.

4.) I shared a sneak peak of next month's TriStyle challenge! I can't wait!

5.) Ah! Happy Mail came this week and it was so exciting!

LINK LOVE

Oh, goodness, I want to make these
Mother's Day shopping made easy.
This top for all the days.
More margin and more balance.
Farewells and new adventures. 
How cute is this?

How was your week, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...