April 17, 2015

5 THINGS

*follow along on insta for all the day to day  moments.*

1.) Tyler surprised me with flowers. It was so lovely and made me feel so special. It was an extra treat too because I had really been wanting some fresh flowers for our space.

2.) It warmed up this past weekend and it was so nice. And it was sunny too.

3.) I've been trying those beachy waves again and I think I'm getting better. Whoop!

4.) Hiking season has started and I couldn't be more excited! We love getting outside and getting fit.

5.) A part of hiking is seeing all the outside beauty.

LINK LOVE 

Baked asparagus fries, mmmmmm. 
It's ice cream season.
Double baked chocolate donuts, yes please.
Hello Spring.
Dancing Pirates, absolutely

How was your week, friends? xo. Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...