April 11, 2015

5 THINGS

(make sure to follow @elahtree to catch all the week shenanigans!!)

1.) I've been kickin' it in sneakers all week. And I've been dreaming about all the things I can pair with sneakers.

2.) All the chocolate all the time. I think I have a problem. ;)

3.) It was a rainy week with lots of hazy days. I'm hoping all these April showers will bring lots of May flowers.

4.) These cool hazy days put me in the mood for hot chocolate. yum!

5.) I've been trying to make sure I eat a post workout snack. A small apple with peanut butter being my fave. 

LINK LOVE

Swooning over these simplistic studs
This amazing giveaway, don't miss out! 
This custom photo mat.
How are you styling your black skinnies this month?
Why do I not have these in my wardrobe already? 
Are your ready for baseball season?
Spring into Spring with these Spring recipes.
This faith inspired tote.

How was your week, friends? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...