April 4, 2015

5 THINGS

1.) Tyler built me a platform for me desk so now it's a standing desk. He's the best! He's always looking for ways to take care of me. Friends, get yourselves a standing desk. They are the best ever.

2.) I had an extra early morning this week and I think it kicked started the bug I got this week. boooo.

3.) Friends, my favorite thing in all the land is giving gifts and surprising others. This week we kicked of a good friends birthday month!

4.) With any birthday month comes birthday cookies. Tyler snapped this photo of me late one night.

5.) Snail mail! Hurray! You can never give or receive to much happy mail!

LINK LOVE

Wise words, from lovely ladies. 
I want to go to there.
Sneakers with all the things, all the time.
Yes! The cutest giveaway ever.
On finding your instagram style. 
Take a moment, reflect

How was your week friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...