March 3, 2015

TRISTYLE & CO. : VESTS

It's March and it's time for another #TriStyleCo challenge! Are you ready? This month we are over the moon to be sharing and inspiring all of you to wear one of our all time favorite items; VESTS! Accomplishing this shoot was rather tricky. It has been crazy cold here. Most days haven't been  above freezing, but warmer days are approaching. Which means I'll be wearing my vest more and more.  

Have you participated in any of the past #TriStyleCo challenges? Are you wondering what #TriStyleCo is about? TriStyle & Co is a collaboration between Elizabeth of Oak + Oats, Megs of Rivers & Roads, and me (Samantha of Elah Tree). Our goal is to encourage, awaken, and celebrate the inherent beauty in each one of us as we live in community. TriStyle & CO. is just that; a place for community and belonging. We'd love for you to join us on this fun style journey. Want to be kept in the loop and meet new friends? Join the growing TriStyle & Co. community!

YOUR MISSION:
For this month we are styling our favorite vests. See how each one of us style it and then show us how you style yours! Show us how you style it on your blog, instagram, or twitter! Make sure to use the hashtag #TriStyleCo so that we can see your wonderful creations. The last Tuesday of every month (March 31st) we will be sharing our favorite posts, tweets, and instagrams with everyone!
HOW WE STYLED OUR VESTS
I want to wear vests all day everyday. I'm still adjusting to these New England winters so I'm no able to run around just in a vest, unless I have lots and lots of layers on. Which is what I did for this shoot.  I'm also still working at making my wardrobe work for me and I've recently been working on mixing my workout gear with my everyday wear. And that is exactly what I did with this outfit. Athletic, fun, and comfy!
MEG : Vests are my go-to outerwear for a Tennessee winter. They are perfect for keeping my core warm and my arms free. :) My vest was given to me as a Christmas gift this past year, and I don't think I have gone a day without wearing it. Ha! It's so comfortable and keeps me perfectly warm and cozy. I paired my vest with my GAP buffalo plaid shirt, fleece-lined leggings (the best), and Keen boots

BETH : I totally brought Bruce into this challenge because men wear vests/ get dressed too! I also think he is super good looking. Best thing about vests is that they keep you warm, but not too warm. I have my absolute favorite Atheta Vest (that I am wearing in a million photos on the blog - here & here) with my Men's Gap Flannel (the girl ones just didn't cut it!), classic Gap skinny jeans, and my dear Chaco Boots. Bruce man is rockin' his stocking stuffer sunglasses from Huckberry, Gap puffy vest, North Face hiking pants, and Chaco boots.
I followed in the foot steps of some super adorable geese and then I decided to take flight! ;)
We can't wait for you to come along with us! Join the TriStyle & Co. Community! Get out those vests and don't forget to #TriStyleCoHave an idea of what we should style for next month? Tweet us using the hashtag #TriStyleCo and follow us on twitter too - @oakandoats @megmcilvaine @Elahtree  xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...