March 6, 2015

5 THINGS

1.) We had another week of snow starting on Sunday. And we had lots of fun in the snow.

2.) This week we finally started our workout routine and it has been so fun. It has also been kicking my butt.

3.) This week was really fun and I did lots of brainstorming sessions. Let's see if I can make them happen. ha!

4.) I had a quiet afternoon on Wednesday followed by a date night with my favorite guy.

5.) I spent a lot of time this week thinking about my photography and how I could challenge myself. I started by remembering that I had different lenses I needed to take advantage of. Yesterday morning I spent some time taking lots of snow photos.

LINK LOVE

How cute and easy are these bags.
What have you been up to currently?
Rolos and oatmeal, yes please. 
Don't let the winter blues stress you out.
Get ripped with these kettle bell moves.
Get healthy, try this kale quinoa salad.
Get fit in this super adorable top
A walk through Narnia

How was your week, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...