February 6, 2015

5 THINGS

1.) We ventured to Stamford this past weekend. We've been interested in taking a look at other communities and we had heard a few other Blue Sky employees lived there. It only took about 15 minutes to get there and it was really nice. While we were there we stopped by a bake shop and I picked up a cupcake!

2.) Our very first Sunday here we went out to dinner with a friend. We met in Pleasantville and ate a place called Mcarthors. We decided to go again this past Sunday, and I decided we were officially, 'Two guys, a girl, and Mcauthors.' I'm hoping for an every Sunday event.

3.) We celebrated Tyler's birthday this week! I planned a special birthday dinner and we have more plans this weekend. Birthday's are a month long event in our home. We go big!

4.) I've had lots of lovely slow mornings this week. Mornings full of rest and mornings full of Jesus.

5.) One of my favorite things is baking cookies for Tyler to take to work. Even though I send them to his office I always end up eating my fair share. I love being able to love on people by sending them cookies.

LINK LOVE

Are you ready for this month's TriStyle Co challenge
Quinoa wrap and a quinoa bowl, yes please.
Are you in need of a long distance date night?
This instagram photo wall, I want one. 
Giving almond milk a try. 
Valentines done Etsy style.
Try these Asian style dipping sauces.
Stay connected with this post challenge.

How was your week, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...