February 20, 2015

5 THINGS

1.) We're not huge Valentine's Day celebrators, but I did ask Tyler to take me to a chocolate shop so I could buy some chocolate. So romantic, right?

2.) We did start something really fun this year though, which was surprising our single friends with Valentine's goodies. I decided this year that Valentine's day was going to be about celebrating all relationships and Tyler and I had so much fun doing things together for others.

3.) One of my goals this month was to try to get back into the groove of a routine. It's slowly coming together, especially my quiet time routine. I'm still trying to get back into my work out routine, but I'll get there.

4.) This week I started #wardrobeshakedown and I've been working on pairing and style my closet so it works better for me.

5.) It was a pretty quite week. Tyler was sick at home and we spent a lot of time resting.

LINK LOVE
How amazing is this DIY nursery art? So Cute.
Cinnamon rolls, anyone?
Making simplicity count.
How do you stay warm on cold winter days?
Are you ready for a photography challenge?

How was your week friends?


STACIA'S FAVORITE FINDS:
- This post about wedding planners is near and dear to my heart as a person with this occupation.
- These tea towels are on my wishlist right now.
- As soon as we purchase a home, I want to do this DIY to the kitchen with my husband (I also love how bright everything in this space is.)
- Oh how I wish this sweater wasn't so expensive.
- This book is next on my to read list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...