January 6, 2015

TRISTYLE & CO. : JORDANDENE

Hello dear friends! January is definitely starting off with a bang, don't ya think? I love the energy that comes with a new year, there is a beautiful newness that comes and a feeling of being able to take on the world. January's TriStyle & Co. challenge is so perfect for January as it echos a sweet message for this new year. And it's so perfect for Tyler and I as we take on a new adventure this month. 

For this month's TriStyle challenge Elizabeth, Meg and I are partnering with Jordandene and styling this "Courage Dear Heart" tank. We are so excited to be partnering with Jordandene this month! We're always excited to share these challenges with you friends; excited to encourage, awaken, and celebrate the inherent beauty in each one of us as we live in community.
YOUR MISSION:
For this month we are styling this Courage Dear Heart shirt from Jordandene. See how each one of us style it and then show us how you style yours! Use the code: FANGIRL2014 for 20% off your purchase. Once you get your shirt in the mail show us how you style it on your blog, instagram, or twitter! Make sure to use the hashtag #TriStyleCo so that we can see your wonderful creations. The last Tuesday of every month (January 27th) we will be sharing our favorite posts, tweets, and instagrams with everyone!
HOW WE STYLED JORDANDENE
So, first I want to share that we took these photos in Joplin, while we were home for the holidays and it brought back to many memories of shoots when I was behind the camera. I was really encouraged too, because we were able to jump right in and get our shoot done. It was a good thing too because I was soooo cold. I really love these types of tops because they can be styled for warm or cold weather and it was fun to style this top for a little cold weather. I wanted to go with a comfy, warm style so I paired my top with one of my favorite button downs, my go to vest, and a pair of jeans.  Athletic shoes are also my jam and you can catch me wearing them with all my every day outfits.
MEG : One of my favorite things about tank tops is that they are perfect for layering. I feel like my body temperature fluctuates every five minutes and can never decide if it wants to be hot or cold. :) We were at Disneyworld when I took these photos, and the weather was so warm during the day but cooled off pretty quickly in the evenings.#layerweather. I paired this tank with my favorite shorts from GAP, a cozy cardi from Ann Taylor, and Chacos, which are my every day go-to pair of shoes.

ELIZABETH : Megs and I brought our shirts along with us to the Happiest Place on Earth. I figured that I would have a better chance at rockin' the tank top in Florida and I was right. I paired my wonderful "Courage Dear Heart" shirt with shorts, a pink cardi, matching pink Minnie ears for Disney flare, and chacos for walking miles around the parks. I should also point out my stylish Micky Band - mouse to mouse, these things are magical.
OUTFIT DETAILS: 
TOP : Jordandene // BUTTON DOWN : American Eagle  // VEST : GAP // JEANS : Express // 
SHOES : Asics // NECKLACE : Golden Linings
We can't wait for you to come along with us! Join the TriStyle & Co. Community! Get to shopping and don't forget to #TriStyleCoHave an idea of what we should style for next month? Tweet us using the hashtag #TriStyleCo and follow us on twitter too - @oakandoats @megmcilvaine @Elahtree  xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...