January 2, 2015

JANUARY GOALS

Hello to the new year! Hello to 2015! I've been thinking about 2015 and there is a lot that Jesus has in store for us. Phew! Did you see yesterday's announcement? A lot is going to happen this month. Even with so many changes taking place my hope for 2015 is that it will be a year a learning and a year of listening.

JANUARY GOALS 

1.) Focus on Jesus : A lot is going to happen this month and it's going to happen in a very short amount of time. I feel that Jesus  has been preparing us for these transitions, but I want to stay focused on Him as we go through each day.

2.) Stay Relaxed : If I'm not careful I can get pretty stressed out. Between planning, packing, and my desire to want to keep blogging through the process I know I'll need reminded to relax and let go. The blog will probably look a little different this month and that's okay.

3.) Make Memories : We are about to embark on a new adventure and I'm so excited! I don't want to let the planning and adult responsibilities get in the way of Tyler and I making memories along the way.

4.) Move all the things : We're moving so this one is pretty important. We need to pack all the things and move all the things.

5.) Have Quiet Moments with Tyler : With any life transition I think it's sometimes easy to neglect your favorite people. Even though Tyler and I will be together during all of these new changes, we'll be focused on projects. It will be important to take time away from the moving projects and have some quiet moments together.

What are  your January goals? xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...