January 14, 2015

HOPES FOR 2015

2015 is full of the unknown and I love that. We know that we're moving but everything on the other side of the move will be new. We've never lived on the East Coast. I've never been to New York or Connecticut. Everything is an adventure and everything holds the opportunity to be brave, take chances, and try new things.

With all these new changes I'm excited for what's in store for this space. Over the holidays I sat down and wrote down the things that I really enjoyed blogging about and the things that I didn't. I was grateful for the time to reflect on 2014; what I learned, how I grew, the posts I really excelled at and the posts I didn't. I spent time thinking about what I enjoyed seeing on other blogs and what I found inspiring. I'm really looking forward to challenging myself with new content and continuing to shape this space.

With our move and our new home will come lots of adventures and that is one thing I hold so dear to my heart. I want life to be filled with daring adventures and I want to encourage you to seek out your own adventures. I'm looking forward to embracing everyday moments as each will be new. I want to squeeze out the loveliness of each new day. I'm looking forward to the challenge of creating inspired living spaces and learning to be creative in the space we have. I plan on continuing my get strong journey and learning a way to share it with you. I plan on sharing lots of style because that is one of my favorite things, as well as lots of life, faith, and encouragement. What are your hopes for 2015?  xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...