December 17, 2014

CHRISTMAS FAVORITES

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Did you sing that? I hope so. Have you ever  read Treasures and Travels? I was hanging out over at their space the other day and they were all sharing their Christmas Favorites and I loved the idea and wanted to join in. So, today Meg, Beth, and I are all sharing our Christmas favorites!

Christmas favorites are so fun! I love thinking through all the things I hold dear about Christmas and I love sharing them with you. We would love for you to come along with us.  Be sure to let us know if you are inspired to share yours as well! 
MOVIE : This one is so hard because there are so many that I love. I'm going to cheat and name a few. The Santa Claus, Home Alone, While You Were Sleeping, White Christmas, Narnia.

DRINK : Hot chocolate, hands down, with peppermint.

ALBUM : Amy Grant Christmas, from the 90's. I listened to it on cassette when I was a little girl.

BAKING : Butterscotch Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal cookies.

TRADITION : Every year Tyler and I pick out a new Christmas ornament for our tree.

ORNAMENT : This one is hard too. I really love our new Disney ornament that we picked up this year.

MEMORY : When I was a little girl I remember waking up in the middle of the night and walking down stairs to sneak a peek at the Christmas tree. I remember being so exited because Santa had come.

FOOD : All the food. Is that allowed? Okay, growing up, every year my mom would make homemade baked beans and they are my favorite.

SMELL : Pine tree

VERSE : For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
What are your Christmas Favorites? xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...