December 9, 2014

CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND

CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Going to Disneyland at Christmas makes me break out in song. Okay, lots of things want to make me break out in song, but Disneyland at Christmas is special. We were invited by some friends to adventure around Disneyland the first weekend that all their Christmas decor was out. I was so excited! I have always wanted to see Disney at Christmas because Christmas is my favorite and Disneyland is magical.

Everything is decorated in Christmas and snow. All of our favorite characters were dressed up in Christmas attire and everything was just beautiful! I even got to see some princesses; Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Anna, and Elsa. I was so excited. I really wanted a picture with Elsa, no joke, but in order to see them you had to make a reservation. And at the end of the day we caught the last of the Christmas parade, it was so magical.
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYLAND
Everything in Disneyland was so beautiful. Tyler and I woke up the next day ready to go again. It really is like being a kid again. Also, if you are ever there you have to ride Radiator Springs Racers, it's my favorite! xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...