December 12, 2014

5 THINGS // VOL. 33

1.) Date night with my favorite guy and Walt and Mickey! Tyler and I had a date night and went and saw Big Hero 6. It was soooo good! I was surprised at how much I liked it. You should go see it.

2.) I shipped off lots of Christmas packages and I'm so excited for them to arrive at their final destinations. Hopefully each one makes it there safely.

3.) Tyler and I did a morning shoot this week. I've come to really enjoy morning shoots. Getting up early isn't to bad and it's nice to be able to take photos without too many people around. You can see more from our shoot here.

4.) Tyler and I leave for Christmas vaca a week from today. Phew! Lots and lots of work has been going down in the Kakac house. I've had to prepare/schedule lots of posts and we're trying to not to be busy so that we're not rushed and frazzled when we leave.

5.) We celebrated Christmas with our Life Group this week for our annual Christmas party and it was so fun! We ate lots of yummy Christmas food, played games and had a gift exchange. I put together a little movie night gift, those are my favorite!

LINK LOVE
So adorable.
This Apple Pie
The secret success of blogging. 
All the desserts all day.
Happy mail unboxing. 
A Wanderlust wish list.
Toasted coconut, need I say more. 
SoCal in Winter.

CHRISTMAS CHEER! Gifts have been shipped for #GreatChristmas2014 and today I'm sharing some of my favorite snapshots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...