December 5, 2014

5 THINGS // VOL. 32

1.) Today's 5 Things is recaping this week and last! Phew! Most of last week we spent in Fresno celebrating Thanksgiving with Family. It was lovely. We ate lots of good food, watched lots of movies, went shopping, and did lots of relaxing.

2.) Lots of shopping lead to picking up lots of Christmas goodies for friends and loved ones. Including gathering things for #GreatChristmas2014. Everything will be packaged up soon and headed to lots of lovely places.

3.) When we arrived home from our Thanksgiving travels and I had a new pair of kicks waiting for me. Cross trainers are a girls best friend if you ask me and I have been looking for just the right pair. I'm a fan of Reebox and Asics. I'm still trying to figure out if these will work for me and I'm hoping they do because I love the color.

4.) Tyler and I went on a hot date this past week and it was so nice! We don't 'get out' on many dates so it was a real treat. While we were out we also met Eva Maria Saint. She was so so nice!

5.) So begins a new skincare routine with Tula. I've never tried Tula and I'm really interested to see how it goes. I have really dry sensitive skin so hopefully it goes well.

LINK LOVE

This song. All day.
For the puppy lovers.
Get your Christmas Jams on. 
How adorable are these.
Thanksgiving overseas
Hello morning.
Staying above water. 
Christmas time is here.
On settling in. 

How was your week, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...