November 12, 2014

QUICK TIPS : CLEANING RUBBER STAMPS

HOW TO CLEAN RUBBER STAMPS
Keeping things organized and clean is my thing. I appreciate finding places for all the things we use around the house and I'm encouraged when I'm able to find more efficient and organized ways. Our desk space is always evolving and I'm always looking for ways to keep things organized and clean. It's especially important to me to keep things clean because I want to give our items a good long life.

It took a while but I finally found a good place for some of my favorite desk accessories and office goodies. Once I had that in order and was in a rhythm of using my rubber stamps often and I knew I wanted to make sure I was keeping my rubber stamps clean. One, so they will last for a good long time and two, so that the rubbers stamps can be used with different color inks.
HOW TO CLEAN RUBBER STAMPS
HOW TO CLEAN RUBBER STAMPS
HOW TO CLEAN RUBBER STAMPS
HOW TO CLEAN RUBBER STAMPS
Cleaning rubber stamps is actually super easy and I clean mine after every use. You only need two items to clean your stamps; non-alcoholic wet wipes and paper towel. Once you have finished with your rubber stamp wipe clean with a wet wipe, then wipe dry with a paper towel. Easy peasy! Now, that's quick!
HOW TO CLEAN RUBBER STAMPS
What are some of your at home quick tips? How do you take care of your desk accessories? xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...