November 18, 2014

INTO THE WOODS

There is just something lovely about camping. There is also something just lovely about layers and with camping comes layers. Tyler and I love camping, though we don't do it enough and we're still in the process of finding and getting all of our favorite camp gear. When Tyler and I were preparing for our camp trip I thought it would be so fun to do a style shoot in the forest! During our first evening camping we snapped some style photos and it was so fun!

The camp ground that we were staying out as a loop that leads you up to an over look where you can watch the sunset. We decided that we would make our way up there. Along the way and when we came back we grabbed some style photos.
OUTFIT DETAILS: 
TOP: TJ Maxx // VEST: Gap // JEANS: Gap  // SHOES: Keens 
Tyler and I have had a lot of fun finding different places to take style photos and we love that we have added a whole new experience to our shoots!  xo. Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...