November 26, 2014

GET YOUR KICKS

Street Style, Casual Style, Twice Clothes, Winter Style, Leather boots
Happy day before Thanksgiving! I'm so excited for all the yummy food and time with family, I can't wait. I love that I got to wear my coat with this outfit. Our Fall/Winter temps here in SoCal average about 75ยบ, so coat weather really isn't a thing, but early in the morning it's chilly so I pulled out one of my coats and it was so lovely. Tyler and I both miss cold weather so we're always taking advantage of every opportunity we have. 

Friends, I teamed up with Twice to bring you some cold weather style today, because Twice just recently launched their shoe section! Whoop! Have you ever heard of Twice? If not, you should check it out. Twice has high quality like new items from some of my favorite brands at half the price! It has become one of my favorite places to shop and save money.  I'm all about high quality items but I'm also about saving money. I really appreciate that I can find really great items there that fit into my budget.
Street Style, Casual Style, Twice Clothes, Winter Style, Leather boots
Street Style, Casual Style, Twice Clothes, Winter Style, Leather boots
Street Style, Casual Style, Twice Clothes, Winter Style, Leather boots
Street Style, Casual Style, Twice Clothes, Winter Style, Leather boots
OUTFIT DETAILS: 
TOP: Old Navy // COAT: Delias // JEANS: Express  // SHOES: c/o Twice // SCARF: Gifted
Street Style, Casual Style, Twice Clothes, Winter Style, Leather boots
Street Style, Casual Style, Twice Clothes, Winter Style, Leather boots
Are you ready for some cold weather style? If not you can get your shop on and save 50% off your first purchase from Twice today! Click here and save! Share your style with us! #ElahTreeStyle #twiceclothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...