November 19, 2014

FAVORITE FINDS : WARM & COZY

1.) Racerback tanks are one of my all time favorite type of shirts. I could wear them all year long and living in SoCal makes it so easy. I think they are so perfect for layering.

2.) I love the sweet message of this bag, it's a beautiful reminder of Christ's love for me. I love the delicate hand lettered font too! Swoon!

3.) How warm and cozy is that scarf. I have been swooning over these scarfs for months and I have had my eye on this mustard yellow. It even has the cutest little wooden toggles.

4.) United by Blue is one of my favorite companies and this mug speaks right to my camp loving heart. I want to fill it with all the warm things and spend an afternoon cuddled up on the coach with Pride and Prejudice.

MEET FELECIA
I'm so excited to introduce you to Felecia! Felecia has a heart for writing, adventures and encouraging, and I just love that. She is so sweet and she shares her heart in this and this post. She also has a shop! Check it out! She's an adventure enthusiast and you can see that on her Lifetime to do list! So cool!

What are you loving lately, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...