November 21, 2014

5 THINGS // VOL. 31

1.) "Walking in a Christmas wonderland!" We went to Disneyland again this past weekend with some friends and it's officially Christmas at Disneyland! So fun!

2.) Tyler and I officially want to take pictures on all the rides now. We loved how that photo came out from riding Thunder Mountain.

3.) "Christmas time is here!" And so are the candy cane cookies. The Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies are my favorite, they are sooooo good and I love that they are mini's. We also watched White Christmas this week, one of the best Christmas movies ever!

4.) Lots of happy snail mail went out this week. I love writing notes to dear friends and sending thank yous.

5.) We picked up our 2014 Christmas ornament while at Disney and it's on the tree! We have started a tradition to buy an ornament every year. I love that we got this year's from Disney.

LINK LOVE

Birch tea light holder, perfect for the holidays. 
Holiday shopping has begun.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Twix Pie. Yes please.
5 things you could learn from Pride & Prejudice.
PIO, did you know?
5 Winter wardrobe essentials.
Because I want to wear reindeer for Christmas. 

How was your week, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...