November 14, 2014

5 THINGS // VOL. 30

1.) This past weekend we went camping! And it was the best! It was our first time in Angeles National Forest and it was so beautiful! It has definitely become one of my favorite places and we hope to frequent there often. 

2.) With camping came lots of camping traditions, including hiking, doing lots of nothing, siting around the campfire and roasting lots of s'mores

3.) When we returned from camping there were lots of birthday cards waiting in our mailbox. It was so lovely to get to open them all in one swoop.

4.) More birthday surprises came from two of my favorite people. I've been swooning over my Foto strap since it arrived.

5.) I ate a ridiculous amount of the most amazing food at our last Life Group meeting. Lots of yummy food, community, and movie watching.

LINK LOVE
All the goodies in the ABM store.
This molasses peanut brittle.
Much to learn with blogging and law.
Encouragement, life, purpose.
For my walls
How cute are all of these lovelies.
One word, adorable.

How was your week, lovelies? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...