November 3, 2014

5 THINGS // VOL. 29

1.) Blah, I was sick last week, but I also recovered which was nice. I had been feeling sick for probably 5 days and things finally started to look up on Tuesday. Hurray!

2.) While I was sick I told Tyler I needed s'more to feel better. You need s'more to feel better when you're sick, right? He brought home dove dark chocolate to make my s'more! Win! And then I ate a s'more every day last week.

3.) I started She Reads Truth Hospitality Study last week and it has been so lovely. Jesus has been speaking to my heart and shaping me in some much needed ways.

4.) My birthday is on Wednesday! And last week I started getting birthday surprises! I celebrate all month long and I was pretty excited that birthday surprises started early.

5.) Birthday festivities started this weekend for my birthday month! Huzzah! We spent all weekend decorating for Christmas! The tradition started the first birthday that I was living here and I was really homesick. Tyler told me we could go anywhere for my birthday and there is a lot to do in LA. But all I wanted to do was stay home and eat Chinese food. I thought for a while about what I wanted to do and I finally decided I wanted to decorate for Christmas and the tradition stuck.

LINK LOVE:

Hello color block, let's be friends. 
Make-up, mascara, choices.
I have always wanted to try to make this.
It's in the details.
How adorable are these holiday gifts.
I'm kind of into taking surveys.
Red and black, adorable.

How was your week, lovelies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...