October 14, 2014

TACOLICIOUS : A REVIEW

Tacolicious, Cookbook, Tacos, Taco Recipe, Salsa Recipe
If I was better at putting original recipes together I may be a dedicated food blogger, for one main reason. I love food. I especially love really good food. I'm often on the look out for colorful flavors that are wrapped up with simple fresh ingredients. This book, Tacolicious, has all those things. Colorful flavors, simple, fresh, and vibrant ingredients.

At the crack of this book you find bright beautiful photos showcasing the bold brilliant colors and ingredients. Page after page leaves your mouth watering. Each page leaves you ready to cook and prepare for a party!
Tacolicious, Cookbook, Tacos, Taco Recipe, Salsa Recipe
This book is easy to skim and flip through, which I really love. The layout is incredibly user friendly and easy to follow. It's a visual persons dream. Tacolicious has a variety of recipes that range from easy to difficult and it's not just about tacos. There are salsas, snacks and sides, tacos of every variety, and cocktails.

There are plenty of recipes to get you started off easy. I decided to start with one of the salsa. I chose something that I knew I could manage that would give me confidence moving forward. The salsa was easy to put together and tasted so amazing. I had never made a homemade salsa before and this has given me the confidence to keep trying.
Tacolicious, Cookbook, Tacos, Taco Recipe, Salsa Recipe
Tacolicious, Cookbook, Tacos, Taco Recipe, Salsa Recipe
Tacolicious, Cookbook, Tacos, Taco Recipe, Salsa Recipe
Tacolicious, Cookbook, Tacos, Taco Recipe, Salsa Recipe
If you're looking to try something fun I say give Tacolicious a try. It has so many different recipe items you can experiment with. It walks you through each recipe seamlessly and adds tips and tricks along the way.

*I received this book from Blogging for Books for a review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...