October 21, 2014

PRODUCTS THAT MAKE CHANGE

Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
I really love products and companies that have philanthropic visions. They reach out to help others, they spend time and resources to better the lives and the community around them. Musana Jewelry and United By Blue are two such companies.

Each has a mission that points to others and not themselves. Musana Jewelry is a nonprofit working to end poverty in Lugazi, Uganda. They craft handmade pieces to be sold in the U.S. that aid their mission to end poverty. When you purchase items from Musana, you can know that your supporting efforts to enrich the lives of others. United by Blue has an amazing mission as well. For ever item you purchase from United by Blue they remove a pound of trash from oceans and waterways. I really love being able to get behind products that I love and know that they are doing more.
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
OUTFIT DETAILS: 
CAMI: Forever 21 // BUTTON DOWN: Sarah Jessica Parker  // PANTS: Old Navy  // SHOES: Chucks // 
DAY BAG: United by Blue // NECKLACE: Musana Jewelry // BRACELETS: Musana Jewelry
Musana Jewelry, United by Blue, Casual Style, Leather Bag, Shouler Bad
My Musana pieces are some of my favorites and I wear them all the time with almost everything. I love the color and texture of every piece. My United by Blue bag is also amazing. I swoon over it all the time and I love the size. I can fit my camera in my bag as well as a variety of other items. These accessories are some of my favorite and I love that they come from places that are doing more for the community around them. xo. Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...