October 3, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES : AUTUMN EDITION

It's Friday! Wahoo! And it's October! It's that month where cozy weather begins, we pull out the layers, throw on some boots and spend lots of time together eating smores. At least, that's my plan. What's yours? There is something beautifully slow about October, something calm and peaceful.

I had lots of fun perusing for this month's Friday Favorites. I wanted to find products that reminded me of Autumn and that would usher in this season. Can you feel it? I love to close my eyes and get wrapped up in this season; the sun sets earlier, the air cools, the leaves change (at least in the Midwest) and Autumn is here.

1.) Imagine pulling this Naketano Hoodie over your head as you head out the door into lovely Autumn cool weather. Super cozy, right? A nice snug fit, lovely colors, and a fun design. It's the perfect hoodie for Fall.

2.) I recently received a bag from United by Blue and then I was hooked. They have some really amazing products and an even more amazing mission. They are helping to keep the earth clean people, and we definitely need more of that. I'm ready to fill their super cute rustic cosmetic bags, and head to the mountains.

3.) How cute are these cards! Just imagine that's a pumpkin spice latte and a pumpkin doughnut. I love sending unique and fun snail mail. I espcially enjoy finding cards that tell stories and this card tells the cutest story. Think Carl and Ellie.

4.) So, Meg has been shopping for boots and every boot she finds I automatically think is amazing. Thanks, for doing all that boot shopping Meg! The most recent pair she found were these Clarks Riding Boots, which are the cutest! 

What are some of your favorite finds?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...