October 13, 2014

5 THINGS // VOL. 26

1.) Early this year Tyler planted some wild flower seeds and they are finally flowering. Tyler has checked this little plant daily and we were both super pumped when we saw it's first flower!

2.) Last week, I shared my latest find from Like Twice and I have been wearing it none stop. It's one of my favorite items right now and I totally feel like Rocky when I wear it!

3.) Tyler and I were out this weekend doing a style shoot and at the end I got to snap some photos of Tyler. I miss being on that side of the lens and wish I could do more portrait work. I was trilled to snap a few photos of my favorite guy.

4.) For the first time ever I went to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles on Friday with Tyler and his co-workers. I ate way, way too much but I had a great time hanging out with Tyler.

5.) Tyler just finished an art piece for an auction in Massachusetts. I'm so proud of him! His piece come together amazingly! More details to come later!

LINK LOVE

Instagram is rocking the marketing world.
Quality vs. Quantity. What are your thoughts? 
Hello to the cutest address planter.
Lots of inspiration from this super cute office tour.
How fun are these no carve pumpkin ideas?
Have you joined the TriStyle & Co. community?

How was your week, lovelies? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...