September 2, 2014

STYLE & THE CUTEST BUTTON EARRINGS

We took these photos at church and while we were there it became one of my favorite locations. We go to church rather early. It starts at 8:30am (we go to first service) and we leave about 7:50am to get there because it takes about 30 to 40 minutes. Tyler and I chatted about where a good location would be and he suggested church. I'm so glad he did. Our church has an outdoor amphitheater, which was really fun.
We got there about 7:30am which was perfect because the outdoor seating area hadn't started to fill up yet. I was a little concerned before arriving that I may feel awkward but it went really well. I was really looking forward to this shoot because I was so excited about styling these earrings! Lauren runs CornwellFam and when I found out she had opened a shop I was so excited! Lauren is so sweet and an amazing artist! She makes these earrings from Lilly Pulitzer fabric, how fun is that? I think she is so creative and I'm so excited for this new journey of hers! You should check out her shop because these earrings are so great!
The other thing I was super excited about was getting to share with you my "everything" bag. When I traveled to Fresno this summer I needed a bag that I could carry all of my blog related items; camera, laptop, ipad, papers, snacks, everything. I didn't have a lot of time to shop so we headed to TJ Maxx. I love finding a good deal and I knew TJ Maxx would be a great place to start. I was thrilled when I found this bag and even more ecstatic when I fit all of my things. I love being able to pack everything up and take it with me.
Fun fact about my outfit. Every piece I am wearing was altered in some fashion. My top and my shorts both originally came from American Eagle. I picked up the shirt from a thrift shop a long time ago and it was to big so I altered it to fit and changed the sleeves. The jeans were given to me and the length wasn't right so I made them into shorts. It's always fun when I find items that I can alter to work for me better. *wearing // top: American Eagle (thrifted) // shorts: American Eagle (gifted) // belt: thrifted // bag: TJ Maxx // earrings: c/o CornwellFam*

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...