September 30, 2014

DIY GUEST ROOM BASKET

DIY Guest Room Basket, Easy Guest Room Basket, 5 Minute Guest Room Basket
For the first time ever I made a guest room basket. When Caitlin came to visit I thought it would be fun and welcoming to put together a little something for her room. And for the first time I actually had fun goodies to put inside. It was a win win situation! I think guest room baskets are the cutest and I loved being able to gather items that I thought would be useful.
DIY Guest Room Basket, Easy Guest Room Basket, 5 Minute Guest Room Basket
When I stay at other people's homes I always find myself either hungry or thirsty and sometimes I just need some time alone. I thought that creating a basket to meet those needs would be a great starting point.
DIY Guest Room Basket, Easy Guest Room Basket, 5 Minute Guest Room Basket
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
1.) Basket
2.) Fabric for lining the basket
3.) Goodies for basket

WHAT'S IN MY BASKET
1.) Fruit snacks
2.) Protein Bars
3.) Water
4.) Bath and Body shower gel and spray.
DIY Guest Room Basket, Easy Guest Room Basket, 5 Minute Guest Room Basket
DIY Guest Room Basket, Easy Guest Room Basket, 5 Minute Guest Room Basket
I filled my basket with all the goodies and had it ready to go by the time Caitlin arrived. I love the idea of creating a special guest room basket for all my guests and I can't wait to start creating them to include some of their favorite items. Do you have any guests coming that you can create a guest room basket for?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...