September 29, 2014

5 THINGS / VOL. 25

RECAPS
1.) I'm back from last week's travels. I had to best time in Georgia! I love seeing my brother and I am so proud of him! We arrived in Georgia late Monday night and on Tuesday we finally got to see Jacob. We got all dressed up for the Graduation formal and partied the evening away. It was so lovely and beautiful. I ate way to much and had so much fun putting my hair up and getting pretty.

2.) Wednesday was a quiet day. We had an early breakfast with Jacob and then I spent the rest of the day laying in bed and watching movies until hearing from Jacob. I was super tired.

3) We totally loved the location of our hotel! It was so cute and quaint and it was surrounded by lots of lovely eateries, including Panera. Hello mango smoothie.

4.) Jacob's graduation was on Thursday. I was holding the tears back I was so proud of him. He was pretty excited too, even though he's not smiling in the picture. Proud sister moment!

5.) Friday was extra fun because we all got to fly back together, well we flew back together half way. Jacob has a week off before he begins at Fort Leonard Wood so he flew back to Missouri. We all flew to Denver and then headed our separate ways.

LINK LOVE
Autumn favorites! Catch up with all the lovely Autumn favorites from so many lovely people.
We all love sending and receiving snail mail.
Swooning over these lovely DIY wedding decorations.
All the different scenes from the Maiedae Mixer, has me wanting to definitely go to next years.
These shades, yes please.

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...