September 15, 2014

5 THINGS // VOL. 23

1.) I had my  first Fall drink of the season. It was super hot that day so I did get it iced, but it was so delicious and I feel that it officially ushered in this wonderful Autumn season.
2.) I love peanut butter! I kind of wish I could carry peanut butter in my purse, because peanut butter is one of those things I can eat when I'm hangry and I automatically feel better. My mornings have been filled with peanut butter toast and banana and it's basically amazing!
3.) Aren't style outtakes the best! Tyler is the best and he did so great at capturing some super fun style photos! You can see more tomorrow! Tyler has been so awesome at encouraging and empowering me lately and it's the best!
4.) We hung out with some super awesome friends and had a game night on Saturday! It's was so lovely because these friends are from our home town. Good food and good company. 
5.) These super rad shades arrived! I can't wait to give them a try. Warby Parker has the best Home Try-On Program! Have you tried Warby Parker?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...