September 1, 2014

5 THINGS // VOL. 22

1.) I found this print on Urban Bird & Co. and I think it's so adorable! I love the mountains and this brings them right into my  home. I love finding fun unique items on Etsy. It's my favorite.
2.) I was finding beauty in everyday moments this past week. "Brown paper packages tied up with string" went round and round in my head.
3.) Tyler took me on a surprise date to Romano's Macaroni Grill. It was lovely and empty. It was so nice to have the entire restaurant to ourselves. We ate entirely to much and enjoyed every bite.
4.) Snail mail from friends is the sweetest and it brightens my week when ever I receive a surprise in the mail. Encouraging words always make me feel loved.
5.) We ventured to Leo Carrillo with our Life Group and spent our Saturday at the beach. It was lovely and warm. And then we ended our day getting the most amazing gelato. How was your week?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...