August 5, 2014

Style & Vasquez Rocks

Vasquez Rocks. Absolutely beautiful! Recently, Tyler's mom visited and while she was here we took an adventure to Vasquez Rocks. We had heard about Vasquez rocks from different friends encouraging us to go and after learning about Vasquez Rocks we started learning about all the different filmings that took place there. A ton. First, and most importantly, The Flintstones. Remember, movies from the 90's are the best. There are a bunch more, but I think Flintstones takes the cake.
Vasquez Rocks is now one of my favorite places to visit and take guests. For me living in LA is kind of like living under a constant state a pressure. But, places like Vasquez Rocks don't have that kind of pressure. Visiting here was lovely. The rock formations are amazing, it's quiet and I loved climbing to the top of some of the formations and taking in all the beautiful scenery. God's creation is so breath taking and beautiful.
Tyler was super awesome and snapped a bunch of style photos for me during this adventure. I have loved finding new fun places to take style photos and this location was amazing! Tyler humored me when I asked if he would snap a couple of photos of me attempting to climb this rock. We cracked up when we saw this. Tyler said it looked like I was just going up to knee the rock.
Wearing // Top: TJ Maxx // Shorts: Old Navy // Asics: Zappos
Tyler and I have been so blessed to be able to find some really amazing and beautiful places to visit in SoCal. There are so many different regions to experience; ocean, mountain, rock, plains. I'm really looking forward to finding fun new places to go. Where are some of your favorite local places?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Robyn! It was so amazing! The best part was that is was over caste so it wasn't that hot. When we decided to go I thought it might be crazy hot, but it was so lovely!

      Delete
  2. Love the top!! And the photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! It's one of my favorite tops! I love razor backs and this one is so fun!

      Delete
  3. Eeeeep so fun! Love Vasquez Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Have you been there? It's so amazing!

      Delete
  4. So beautiful! It'd be so fun to visit those rocks!

    http://www.allisonramsing.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's was so fun! Definitely a must see if you're in SoCal!

      Delete
  5. What a gorgeous location. I want to hop on a plane, go down there, and explore!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so awesome. Also, I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so amazing and beautiful! It has probably become one of my favorite places!

      Delete
  7. These photos are beautiful! You look so athletic and fit! :)
    Also- the photo of you "climbing" is SO funny! :)
    What a fun place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Amy, your are too nice! Tyler and I have started to try to get more fit! We had so much fun at Vasquez Rocks! I hope we go again soon! :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Ahh! Thanks Beth! When I was working on these photos it reminded me of the ones where you and Meg were climbing all over the rocks!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...