August 11, 2014

5 Things // Vol. 19

1.) Tyler and I have started a new work out routine, P90X3. I am officially loving it! Except for the fact that I missed a couple of days last week while I was in Fresno. A part of our new work out routine is trying these Shakeology packs. They are basically supposed to be super good for you. I drink mine as a snack and it's not too bad. I'm super excited to share more of our experience.
2.) Last Christmas Tyler's mom gifted us a really fun serving platter and bowl set, which were Disney inspired. Super fun, right? Well, when she was here on her last visit she ordered Tyler and I Disney inspired mugs to match. Are you a Disney fan?
3.) While I was in Fresno last week I got to hangout with one of my four legged friends. I'm so crazy about dogs and any time spent with them is the best. Harley slept with me a few night while I was in Fresno which was nice since I was missing Tyler.
4.) Tyler's college buddies were in town this weekend. When these guys get together they are pretty crazy, but I love every single one of them. Seriously, they all have such great hearts and they all laugh so much together. I love when there around and I love seeing them, it's totally great! 
5.) Snail Mail, be still my heart. I secretly wish I could get fun snail mail every week. This little goodie arrived while I was away. Tyler told me it had arrive and I asked him if he had opened it. His response, "No, I know the drill, you have to open it and take lots of pictures." I just love that man.

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! We think they are pretty fun!

      Delete
  2. Those Disney mugs are way cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love how they have rough sketches on them!

      Delete
  3. Haha! Love it when the husbands get behind the blogging ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved his response! It was so perfect!

      Delete
  4. Hahahah. Love how Tyler know how this whole blog thing works. :)
    Also, his friend's "all sons and daughters" shirt...love it.
    Eeeep. Those Disney mugs!!
    I can't wait to hear more about your P90X journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just reiterating the common connection with "all sons and daughters." Just throwing it out there again. :)

      Delete
  5. I love Shakeology and Beachbody programs! I blend vanilla shakeology with strawberries, water, ice and 4oz of almond milk and it's awesome. I also add honey, vanilla extract, rum extract or coco powder sometimes.

    p90x is a killer workout but SO worth it in the end! I'm a BB coach, so if you have any questions, I would be happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so good! I really haven't tried them with lots of different things, but I will definitely have to give it a try!

      Delete
  6. Those mugs are cute!!! I grew up on Disney too. :)

    That's fun that Tyler's friends came to town! Did they stay with you guys or were they there for some other reason?

    And snail mail....I've been getting a lot (all because of blogging) lately and I'm loving it! I miss the days of little things coming in the mail just because. Thanks to a little effort and some great friends, they're back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of them live in the LA area and three came into town. One of them stayed with us, but the other two were only here for the day. It was so fun!

      Delete
  7. What a sweet pup face! Glad to hear you had a four-legged friend with you in Fresno.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes!!! I am a Disney fan! - The mugs are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that print!! It's so pretty! I've heard great things about Shakeology. Some people use them as meal replacements in order to lose weight, but I heard it's expensive. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...