July 29, 2014

Rocky Mountain Chocolate

A couple of weeks ago Beth shared about Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I love chocolate and I was swooning all over her post, wishing we had a chocolate factory. Then not very long after that we were in Valencia and we came across a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I was ecstatic! I couldn't believe we found one and as I walked inside I was thinking about all the goodies Beth shared about.
When I walked inside I automatically started looking for the candied apples. And there they were. There were so many varieties and they all looked so good. Then I turned and looked at all the different chocolate options. There were so many different kinds, I didn't know how to choose.
I paced in front of the counter 4 or 5 times, I looked at all the displays and then I stood and looked at the chocolates for a couple minutes. I finally made my decision. Two dark chocolate sea salt caramels (they are so amazing), one dark chocolate almond bear, and one dark chocolate toffee. Dark chocolate is my very favorite.
We had a super busy morning, full of really fun activities, but I was pretty spent. When we walked into the chocolate factory I was a little more chipper. I love finding fun places to go, they are like little surprises for your day. Have you found any new places in your town that you've been wishing for?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

12 comments:

  1. okay - my mouth is watering now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dark chocolate is my very favorite! And I always love finding new places to get chocolate. Do you have a favorite place in your town?

      Delete
  2. Deeeeeeeeelicious! I heart chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! It's chocolate is the best! What is your favorite kind?

      Delete
  3. Ah this post just made me want to make the 30min trip to our closest RMCF! Best candy apples I have EVER had!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you make the trip? :) I was so amazed at the variety of candied apples they had. That will be my next thing to try.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ahh! Thanks! By the by, I was so pumped when I found this place! I was walking in the door telling Tyler about how you blogged about it and how I wanted to find one so bad.

      Delete
  5. Ever since that post i have been craving one of those apples!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how I felt about it too! After Beth blogged about it, it was like I was on a mission to find a chocolate factory.

      Delete
  6. Okay, seriously. This is amazing and I just googled them to find the closest location. Trip planned!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That is awesome! I love that you are going too!

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...