July 1, 2014

July Goals

Last month I did my very first goals post and I really enjoyed it. I was encouraged to see my goals listed out and I was encouraged by everyone's comments. I decided to try to do monthly goals every month. I always have a running to do list, but I like the idea of writing out a couple of concrete tasks to complete. Plus, I get really motivated about those goals once I share about them.

LAST MONTH'S GOALS

1.) Sign up for a Skillshare class: I did not complete this goal. I wanted to finish BlogLife first before starting another class. This Goal has been moved to July

2.) Launch blogger worksheets: Done and Done! The SHOP will be updated this Friday! Stop by to check it out! couldn't be more excited for all these new changes!

3.) Update my sidebar to 300px wide: Done!

4.) Order new business cards: I'm half way finished with this goal, meaning I'm half way finished with the design. This goal has been moved to July.

JULY GOALS

1.) Finish BlogLife and sign up for a Skillshare class: I have two classes in mind that I'm super excited about. I'm shooting to have this done by the end of the month if not before.

2.) Begin designing Home Organization worksheets: I have a handful of different blog worksheets that I need to finish and then I'll be moving on the home worksheets.

3.) Finish business card design and order: Designing is kind of hard for me sometimes and these business cards have really been challenging. I'm determined to get them finished.

4.) Update FAQ Page: I've recently updated my about page which I'm super excited about, now I'm on to my FQA page.

5.) Create a New Reader Page: Lots of blog maintenance and updates happening. I feel like I'm doing this all the time. But I really enjoy finding ways to make things better.
What are your July goals?

Follow along : Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | Shop

10 comments:

  1. Lots of stuff for you! I'm trying to get a new template/design rolled out. But I want it to get exactly what I want, not just thrown together in a weekend... so I'm going slow at it.. changing things TONS of times! Ha! So excited about your worksheets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see your new design! I totally understand taking it slow. :) I'm so glad you're excited about my worksheets! It made my day that you said that

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really love setting goals! It keeps me on track and motivated!

      Delete
  3. I feel like I'm constantly tweaking and updating things on my page too. I get that totally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of crazy because it's like it's never finished. The minute I think I'm all done, I'll find something else I want to change.

      Delete
  4. Great goals! I'm doing goals for the month of July for the first time ever and I'm really excited to see how it keeps me accountable to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so awesome! I have found that when I share my goals with others I'm more apt to get them done. :)

      Delete
  5. Love these!! I am working on making some for next month. I need to get my butt in shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you blog about it! You can inspire the rest of us! :)

      Delete

**I love reading all your sweet comments and love getting to know every single one of you. I do my best to respond to every comment and will do so via email. If you don't receive a response, you may be a no-reply blogger.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...